- When you were little who did you want to be and has that changed?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Who or what inspires you?
- How do you plan to accomplish your goals in the future?
- What obstacles do you think you might encounter when these goals have been put in place?
Ask open questions: who, what, when, where, why, how.
- Objective of the task?
To create an interview on a subject of your choice.
- Effectiveness of the group work?
I worked with Charley, Hayley, Andrew and Veronica. We worked well as we put our heads together to think of a topic and the questions, we all agreed on. We also all took it in turn to ask, answer and film the interviews.
- What skills did you learn through this task?
I learnt how to be more confident in interviewing random people.
- What were the problems you faced using your skills and how did you solve them?
The problems we face were lack of equipment. We had to use zooms, which meant unbalanced, less clear shots.
- What was the feedback from your tutor and peers?
My mistake was making my video more of a Vox Pop, than an interview. As I didn’t add the clips of the interviewee. As well as the shot of Leanne not being similar to Charley’s shot, and the amount of room in the frame.
- Areas for improvement;
Next time I need to make sure I understand the task clearly. As well as thinking about the framing of shots.