How to use Premier Pro (Green Screen)
- click on media browser.
- click on K drive, media folder, ghost footage and then level three media.
- file import images, select open.
- drag the footage too video two.
- drag an image to video one.
- click effects tab, go on video effects, go on keying.
- drag the ultra key to the footage in video two.
- then double click this, click the effects tab.
- go on key colour, click the eye drop and select your background colour.
- Objective of the task?
The task was to speak for a minute on a subject of your choosing. We then had to place videos or images behind this, to learn how to use the green screen.
- Effectiveness of the group work?
Work was not done in a group.
- What skills did you learn through this task?
I learnt how to use effects on premier that work well with the use of green screen.
- What are the problems faced using your skills and how did you solve them?
The problems I faced were loosing work, which was over come by the help of my teachers.
- What was the feedback from your tutor and peers?
My feedback was to improve on my confidence. To remember my lines and keep eye contact with the camera.
- Areas for improvement;
Next time I will work on my talking skills. To be more clear and effective when communicating with the camera. As well as seeming confident when talking about a subject.
Link for background music and background videos;